Forum externe du clan New-troie Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Embedded Systems, Electronics: My Projects Collection From

Forum externe du clan New-troie Index du Forum -> Murs de Troie -> Shinobi
Auteur Message
ensiearn
Étranger

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 16:20 (2017) Sujet du message: Embedded Systems, Electronics: My Projects Collection From Répondre en citant

Embedded Systems, Electronics: My Projects Collection From Instructables
by Ahmed Ebeed

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Embedded Systems, Electronics: My Projects Collection From Instructables

I always like making stuff. And I always like sharing them with other people who feel interested about them. Although I’ve been doing so through my blog since 2008 but instructables.com has given me a whole new level of motivation to make and share my projects in all aspects of life in has really unleashed my creativity.

I remember joining instructables.com on 2008 and I always wanted to share my own projects. I thought it was only for certain type of people. It was on April 2013 when I’ve decided to stop procrastination and to start making my own instructable article and participated in one of the contests held by the website.

The website represents a healthy collaborative environment for Makers and DIY enthusiasts. You can share your projects and all other people can like, leave comments, follow your profile for future work or even send you messages asking about how a projects was done.

You can even participate in contests and win cool prizes.

I started making instructables to share my work and also for documenting all my projects. This has helped me getting better both in making projects and useful instructables and in documenting them regularly as I create them.

Then I’ve decided to collect all my instructables in a collection of books that makes them easy to read offline and for better documentation for myself. To make it more convenient for my readers to select subject they like much, I’ve collected my instructables into three groups.

At the date of publishing this collection, I’ve collected forty of my instructables on three books

Book One: Green Energy, Avionics, Life Hacks, Motivation

Book Two: Embedded Systems, Electronics

Book Three: Wood Burn, Art, Plants

Gadgetron Libraries, Collection of Libraries for the Gadgetron softwareUseful for larger electronic projects, including the YBox2 kit ..modem that is usually attached to a computer or embedded system that ..for you to read my other instructable electronics all electronics hobby projects ..requiring detailed information on the FM stereo transmitter, so I re-collect the .....to Oakland University to obtain my Masters in Embedded Systems; ...
stamp 2 communications and control projects tab electronics thomas petruzzellis on ....If you are new to embedded systems, you will find all the steps …
4 Jan 2017 ..

111on Tindie, with the rare few going on to develop a consumer electronic product at scale.
12 Oct 2015 ..electronic/embedded sub/systems; USRP1[5]; 1000x oil submersion ..The thesis context is a bike sharing project, but the implementation and.
I spend my free time in playgrounds, fields and hanging out with my friends

Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with ..http://www.instructables.com/id/Interactive-LED-Beer-Pong-Table/ ...
Embedded Systems, Electronics: My Projects Collection From Instructablesthat most people will use this logger as a data acquisition system so I've ..http://www.instructables.com/id/GroveWeatherPi-Raspberry-Pi-Based-Weather-Station-/ ..... 79c7fb41ad

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 16:20 (2017) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Forum externe du clan New-troie Index du Forum -> Murs de Troie -> Shinobi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI